Many employers offer benefits to their fulltime work force. Expensive tracking services may not be a good fit for a few part-time or variable hour employees.
EE Track Alliance is a service that will handle your reporting requirements and ensure your company is compliant with the Affordable Care Act. It is designed for companies with few employees that require tracking and is flexible to fit your needs. We provide the expertise and oversight to help you reduce costs and meet ACA guidelines.
Reasons to use EE-Track Alliance
- Reduced cost of compliance
- Advice and guidance for tracking part-time or variable hour employees
- Periodic review of employee data by our ACA experts
- Access to our team of benefit attorneys and specialist for consultation and interpretation of the nuances of the ACA
- Consultation to define job classifications, determine affordability method, and set measurement and stability periods.
- Provide the data sets needed for year-end reporting along with assistance collecting the data either at year end or throughout the year.
- Calculate affordability and determine coding for compliance
- Print and mail Form 1095 and file Form 1094
- For Alliance Plus customers, we will collect data, track the hours of those employees that require monitoring and notify the employer when an employee becomes eligible for coverage
We specialize in working with employers that have complicated situations – multiple payroll systems, many related employers, unusual eligibility rules. Let our team of employee benefits attorneys and specialists provide guidance and support so you focus on your business.